Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas is almost here!!




I know everyone has been waiting to here about my meeting with the psychic. I think I am still in shock from it but I promise when the time is right I will post my experience.

One thing I will say about it is this.. "Yes, Joe was there and he spoke to me". It was wild!! It was beyond anything I could have imagined. My heart was pumping out of my chest when she first started to say stuff. The "reading".. I think that's what they call it..... began with Joe saying some really personal stuff that no one but Joe & I knew. So with that said.... I was like, OMG!! I think I am going to pass out. LOL

One thing Joe said was that he loved that we started a blog about him but he doesn't want us to write anymore sad stuff. So I promise not too.

Joe loved Christmas and here's a photo of him and our son Joey, Jr. from Christmas a long time ago. The photo was taken at The Pierce's house. For those of you who don't know who they are.... Sandy is my best budlinka. LOL



5 comments:

Tracey said...

I'm glad to see you started posting again on your blog. Posting happy times and pics is a great idea! Remembering happy times is always a good thing.

Gina, Kiara & Joey Jr. said...

I will blog regularly. I promise.*

Tracey said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!! LOVE IT!
That's how I remember Joe.
That pic must have been taken around
"my time. " LOL

Sam said...

lol at my house, when joey was a terrorist.

Gina, Kiara & Joey Jr. said...

LOL, Joey's still a terrorist! Now he's terrorist on WoW!
Tracey, I have so many photos with you in them.